Sunday, October 02, 2005



How long exactly do I have to myself before Promos? Less than 24 hours.
Looking at how I've wasted my hours away each day, I cant help but feel
sorry for myself. I woke up early, but stucked infront of com. I tried to
put my mind at work. I just realised I havent finish studying.
The last week before exams was supposedly meant for revision! But sadly, it wasnt for my case. Things just dont seem to go right, especially when it comes to Chemistry. I WANT MY FILE! I hadnt been touching the black and white notes ever since I got them photocopied. I would browse thru them occassionally when I got stucked at some qns for reference. Helllla!
I didnt even bother to read the notes. While doing the papers, you know, my mind just went blank. Damnit. Damn you thief !

For the whole of today, AJ Maths paper was all I did. It wasnt even
completed. Wth.

Bless me.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:15 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT